We’re taking all necessary precautions to keep you safe as you receive the care you need.
COVID-19 Symptom Checker: We are now offering a free online COVID-19 symptom checker through MyChart. Log in and click the link in the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Alert banner at the top of the screen, or in the MyChart app, select COVID-19 Eval. Answer the questions to see recommended next steps.
Washington University Physicians understand the concern COVID-19 has caused for our patients and communities. We are working to help you and your family return to the activities that bring you joy. Things may look a little different when you return to our offices, as we are taking many important precautions to keep you and your family healthy and safe.
Enhanced safety measures may include:
- Pre-screening patients the day before their visit
- Patients and staff wearing masks
- Social distancing practices
- Reduced number of people in waiting rooms
- Only one guest (over age 16) accompanying the patient (two guests over age 16 may accompany pediatric patients)
- Enhanced disinfection of common areas and exam rooms
- Online check-in and payment to reduce time at front desk
Over the past several weeks, you did your part by staying home. You put safety first for yourself and your family, for your neighbors and for our community. On behalf of Washington University Physicians, we thank you and promise to continue putting your health and safety first as we begin to resume more health-care services.
We are ready to see you in-person or by virtual visit. If you need to schedule an appointment, please call your provider’s office directly.
Please remember that MyChart remains a quick and easy way to ask your provider a question, refill prescriptions, see test results and manage your health care.