We offer convenient, same-day virtual and in-person care for patients age 18+, seven days a week.
To make an appointment, call: 844-747-3500
Mon. – Fri., 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. (Walk-ins welcome 9 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.)
Sat. and Sun., 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Walk-ins welcome 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
Center for Advanced Medicine, 4921 Parkview Place, Suite 5A, St. Louis, MO 63110
Instant-access expert care
- See a Washington University emergency medicine physician virtually from home (for emergencies, call 911 or go to the closest emergency room) or in-person, when necessary.
- Appointments are immediate and less expensive than an emergency room or urgent care visit.
- We will refer you to a specialist, if needed.
- WashU Express Care does not replace your primary care provider (PCP). If you don’t have a PCP, we’ll help you find one.
WashU Express Care treats:
- Back pain
- Sore muscles
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infections
- Sinus infections
- Insect bites
- Flu symptoms
- Minor cut/burn evaluation
- COVID-19 evaluation (virtual only)
Do NOT use WashU
Express Care for:
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe abdominal pain
- Stroke symptoms