Naganathan B. Mani, MD
Sees Patients For
Interventional oncology including chemoembolization, radioembolization and percutaneous ablation of primary and metastatic liver lesions and percutaneous ablation of kidney cancer, port placement.
Dialysis related interventions including arteriovenous fistula and graft declot.
Uterine fibroid embolization and other women related interventional radiology such as fallopian tube recanalization and pelvic congestion syndrome.
Varicose veins- Endovenous laser and RF ablation, DVT lysis of lower extremity veins
Gastrostomy placement and abscess drainages.
Hepatobiliary and genitourinary tract interventions.
Patients Seen At
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital12634 Olive BoulevardSt. Louis, MO 63141Appointments:
- Center for Advanced Medicine4921 Parkview PlaceSt. Louis, MO 63110Fax: (314) 362-2276Appointments:
- Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology510 South Kingshighway BoulevardSt. Louis, MO 63110Fax: 314-362-2276Appointments:
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Academic Title(s)Associate Professor, Radiology
Division of Diagnostic Radiology
Section of Interventional Radiology
Assistant Professor, Surgery
1998 Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, IndiaMBBS
1995 Stanley Medical College, Madras, IndiaJunior Residency
1998 Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, IndiaResidency
2002 Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, IndiaConsultant Radiologist
2007 Doctors Hospital, Nassau, BahamasFellowship
2008 Interventional Radiology, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida