To make an appointment, call 314-454-8917.
Toll free: 877-888-LUNG
Pediatric appointments, call 314-454-2694.
Washington University pulmonary and critical care medicine specialists are internationally known for clinical excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of lung and thoracic disease. Our lung specialists are leaders at the forefront of patient care for all disorders and infections of the chest and respiratory system. Our lung doctors are also well-known world leaders in pulmonary biological research.
Washington University pulmonary and critical care doctors treat patients with the following conditions:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)
- Interstitial lung disease (ILD)
- Lung cancer
- Lung development and developmental abnormalities
- Lung transplantation
- Lung volume reduction surgery
- Pulmonary arteriovenous malformations
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Sleep disorder
- Surfactant abnormalities
Washington University lung specialists provide pulmonary and critical care to patients at several area locations:
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- St. Louis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Center for Advanced Medicine
- Washington University Sleep Medicine Center
For more information, visit the Department of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine website.