To make an appointment, call 314-362-7388.
Washington University plastic and reconstructive surgeons are experts in treating patients in need of corrective or cosmetic surgery.
- Major brachial plexus and peripheral nerve surgery, including carpal tunnel syndrome and tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Breast surgery, including reconstruction, reduction and augmentation
- Wound treatment, healing the conditions associated with diabetes, vascular problems and long-standing wounds and traumas
- Craniofacial, cleft lip and palate, using the team approach to meet the unique and complex needs of the patient from infancy through adulthood
- Hand surgery, including trauma, repetitive strain injuries, surgical treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Microsurgery/reconstructive surgery, to correct disfigurement and to restore function following cancer, trauma or other injuries
- Cosmetic surgery including body contouring through liposuction, facial laser resurfacing, dermabrasion and dermaplaning, forehead lift, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) and abdominoplasty
- Management of skin care
- Pediatric plastic surgery and reconstructive including pediatric hand and foot surgery, craniofacial surgery and general pediatric plastic surgery, from injuries, trauma or congenital deformities