MO HealthNet And MO HealthNet Managed Plans
Washington University Physicians are providers for the Traditional Missouri State Medicaid program known as MO HealthNet and are in the following MO Health Net Managed care Plans:
- Home State Health Plan – (phone) 855-694-4663 *
- Missouri Care – (phone) 800-322-6027*
- UHC Community Plan (phone) 844-813-7805*
*Please contact Missouri HealthNet’s enrollment hotline at 800-348-6627 if you are eligible to enroll in these plans.
Illinois Medicaid Insurance Program – Illinois Dept of Public Aid (IDPA)
Washington University Physicians are participating providers for the following plans:
- Illinicare (effective 11/1/2019) 866-329-4701
- Molina Healthcare (effective 10/1/2019) 855-687-7861
- Meridian (effective 12/1/2019) 866-606-3700 TTY 711
It is always a good idea to verify that your Washington University provider is participating in the plan when you make your selection.
In addition, Washington University Physicians participate in the traditional Illinois State Medicaid plan sometimes referred to as IDPA. For those Illinois Medicaid members in process of transitioning to a Managed Medicaid plan, please see the list of contracted plans above when selecting your health plan.