Medicaid renewals start April 1. Learn the steps you need to take.
MO HealthNet And MO HealthNet Managed Plans
Washington University Physicians are providers for the Traditional Missouri State Medicaid program known as MO HealthNet and are in the following MO Health Net Managed care Plans:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthy Care (formerly Missouri Care) – (phone) 800-322-6027*
- Home State Health Plan – (phone) 855-694-4663 *
- UHC Community Plan (phone) 844-813-7805*
*Please contact Missouri HealthNet’s enrollment hotline at 800-348-6627 if you are eligible to enroll in these plans.
Illinois Medicaid Insurance Program – Illinois Dept of Public Aid (IDPA)
Most Washington University physicians are participating providers for the following plans, with the exception of WashU primary care physicians who do not participate in IDPA. Please confirm with your primary care physician office of his/her participation before enrolling.
- Aetna for Better Health of Illinois (formerly Illinicare) – 866-329-4701
- Molina Healthcare – 855-687-7861
- Molina MMAI – 877-912-8880
- Meridian – 866-606-3700 TTY 711
- YouthCare – 800-226-0768
It is always a good idea to verify that your Washington University provider is participating in the plan when you make your selection. For those Illinois Medicaid members in process of transitioning to a Managed Medicaid plan, please see the list of contracted plans above when selecting your health plan.