We are dedicated to making sure your visit to the Washington University Medical Center campus is convenient and worry-free. From driving directions and parking information to dining, banking, lodging and translation services, we want to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
For more details about patient & guest services at our hospitals, please use these links:
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital: Concierge assistance is offered at no charge. Representatives are located at the information desks at the hospital and in the Center for Advanced Medicine and may be reached by calling 314-362-5194 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital: The Guest Services Information Desk, located on the hospital’s first and second floor, can be reached by calling 314-454-2615.
FREE shuttle service is provided on the medical center campus. All patient shuttles display signs reading “Patient and Family Shuttle.” If you need a wheelchair-accessible vehicle, please call 314-362-0750. Shuttles run about every 15-20 minutes, and hours of operation vary by location. Pick-up is at the entrance of the location.
On-campus shuttle route (7 am – 11 pm daily)
Shuttle bus stops on the Washington University Medical Center campus:
- Barnes-Jewish Plaza Tower (entrance located off Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza Drive)
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital (entrance located off Children’s Place)
- Barnes-Jewish Parkview Tower
- Center for Advanced Medicine (entrance located off Parkview Place)
Off-site shuttle route (7 am – 7 pm; Monday-Friday)
- Hope Lodge: 4215 Lindell Blvd.
- Ronald McDonald House: 4381 West Pine
- Barnes Lodge: 4520 Clayton Avenue