To make an appointment, call 314-286-2400.
Washington University Fertility & Reproductive Medicine specialists (IFV doctors) provide a full line of fertility services for women who are experiencing a wide variety of reproductive disorders, including painful periods and abnormal hormone problems.
Our fertility doctor specialists also offer advanced assisted reproductive treatment options for both men and women facing infertility.
Services offered by the Washington University fertility team include:
- A full range of infertility treatments, including In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), medical therapies, surgery, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), cryopreservation, donor eggs and a gestational carrier program
- The latest therapies to treat menopausal problems, such as hot flashes, and related risks, such as bone loss
- Treatment of uterine fibroids and polyps
- Treatment of abnormal uterine development and scarring
- Treatment of endometriosis
- Treatment of abnormal bleeding and absence of menstrual periods
- Treatment of contraception problems
- Treatment of abnormal hair growth
- Treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Experienced IVF doctors in St. Louis
Washington University IVF doctors showcase over 30 years of experience providing high pregnancy success rates, honest information and compassionate, patient-focused care. We realize that every patient who comes to one of our fertility doctors is unique, and offer care that matches their individualized needs.
All of our fertility doctors are fellowship trained, board-certified endocrinologists, and are proud to provide patients in St. Louis with above-average rates compared to the nationwide average.
When you’re looking for a fertility doctor that combines patient-first care with world-class medicine and techniques, turn to a Washington University Physician. For more information, on our fertility doctors, visit the Fertility & Reproductive Medicine Center website.