To make an appointment, call 314-454-6120.
Washington University Pediatric Neurologists provide care for children with acute and chronic neurological diseases affecting the brain, peripheral nerves and muscles.
Our pediatric neurologist are the best neurologists for kids. We provide expert and compassionate care for a wide range of conditions.
Pediatric neurology treatments
Our pediatric neurologist are international leaders in treatments for children with diseases affecting the brain. Some of the services we provide include:
- Brachial Plexus Palsy treatment
- Cerebral Palsy treatment
- Epilepsy treatment
- General neurology treatment
- Movement disorders treatment
- Neurofibromatosis Center treatment
- Stroke treatment
- Tuberous Sclerosis treatment
Washington University is proud to have several centers devoted to individual neurological conditions such as:
- Pediatric Epilepsy Center
- Cerebral Palsy Center
- Comprehensive Neurofibromatosis Program
- Pediatric MS & Demyelinating Diseases Center
- Rett Spectrum Clinic
- St. Louis Children’s Specialty Care Center