To make an appointment, call:
- West County: 314-996-8810
- Central West End: 314-747-8688
The aesthetic dermatologists at Washington University provide a wide variety of cosmetic services. Our experienced, board-certified physicians offer cost-effective, nonsurgical cosmetic procedures performed in the office, so you can trust that you are receiving the best cosmetic care.
Neuromodulators and fillers
One of our most popular treatments, botulinum toxin (Botox®) can be used to soften the lines of facial expression, creating a natural, beautiful look. Additionally, our physicians offer a full array of injectable fillers, including ones to lift and contour the mid-face, plump lips, minimize jowls, sculpt jawline and soften fine lines that occur with natural aging.
Injectable treatments include:
- Juvéderm® collection of fillers
- Restylane® collection of fillers
- Botox® (botulinum toxin)
- Dysport® (abobtulinumtoxinA)
Spider vein treatment (sclerotherapy)
Aesthetic services off of the face are available, such as sclerotherapy to decrease the appearance of broken vessels on the legs.
Microdermabrasion and Hydrafacial®
If you are looking to get back your natural glow, our aesthetic nurses offer microdermabrasion and Hydrafacial®.
Laser and energy treatments
Our dermatologists offer a wide variety of laser services, including laser for facial redness (rosacea), laser removal of brown and red spots, photofacials, laser hair removal, laser removal of vascular birthmarks, laser improvement of broken blood vessels, laser tattoo removal and laser resurfacing to decrease the appearance of acne scarring and fine lines/wrinkles.
- Laser resurfacing for facial rejuvenation: This includes treatment of acne and acne scars.
- Redness and rosacea treatment: Lasers can be used to reduce background redness of the face and to diminish the appearance of blood vessels.
- Sun spots, birthmark and blemish removal: Lasers can be used to diminish the appearance of certain individual spots and to improve the appearance of scars.
- Photofacial: Uses Broad Band Light (BBL) or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL). One of our most common treatments, photofacials can reduce the appearance of brown spots and background redness of the face. This treatment can be used on other parts of the body as well.
- Laser hair reduction: Laser hair reduction can be used to decrease unwanted facial and/or body hair. Multiple treatments are required, and results vary. Our physicians use devices that are safe on many skin types.
- Tattoo removal: Laser tattoo removal is most effective in solid color tattoos that are black or red. Multiple treatments are needed to lighten the tattoo.
Additional aesthetic procedures
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy – including face, neck, chest and hair loss treatments
- Chemical peels
Skin care products
We offer a range of products that protect skin from sun and environmental elements, support skin integrity, relieve skin conditions and expedite healing after cosmetic services.
Whatever your aesthetic need, our dermatologists will meet with you to develop a plan to help you to be the best version of yourself. We are dedicated to caring for your skin.