To make an appointment, call:
- West County: 314-996-8810
- Central West End: 314-747-8688
Be confident in your skin. Washington University Dermatology offers a variety of cosmetic treatments to rejuvenate your skin.
Our experienced, board-certified physicians offer cost-effective, nonsurgical cosmetic procedures performed in the office, so you can trust that you are receiving the best cosmetic care.
Laser and energy treatments
- Laser hair reduction: Laser hair reduction can be used to decrease unwanted facial and/or body hair. Multiple treatments are required, and results vary. Our physicians use devices that are safe on many skin types.
- Photo facial: Uses Broad Band Light (BBL) or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL). One of our most common treatments, photo facials can reduce the appearance of brown spots and background redness of the face. This treatment can be used on other parts of the body as well.
- Redness and rosacea treatment: Lasers can be used to reduce background redness of the face and to diminish the appearance of blood vessels.
- Sun spots, birthmark and blemish removal: Lasers can be used to diminish the appearance of certain individual spots and to improve the appearance of scars.
- Tattoo removal: Laser tattoo removal is most effective in solid color tattoos that are black or red. Multiple treatments are needed to lighten the tattoo.
- Fillers, including Juvéderm®, Sculptra®, Radiesse® and Restylane® products
- Neuromodulators, including Botox® and Dysport®
- Spider vein treatment (sclerotherapy)
Other Aesthetic Procedures Offered
- Chemical peels
- Laser for treatment of acne and acne scars