To make an appointment, call 314-362-7388.
Washington University hand surgery specialists provide care for both children and adults in need of reconstructive surgery of the hand.
- Repair of hand, wrist and forearm fractures
- Repair of nerve, tendon and ligament injuries of the hand and wrist
- Treatment for repetitive strain injuries
- Treatment for nerve compression syndromes
- Surgical treatment of brachial plexus injuries
- Nerve transplantation
- Surgical treatment of arthritic conditions
- Repair of congenital anomalies
- Complex upper extremity reconstruction following spinal cord injury, brachial plexus injury or stroke