Manage your health care online.
If you already have a MyChart account, you can log in here.
What is MyChart?
MyChart is a secure online tool that gives patients access to a convenient and free way to manage their personal health care information.
With MyChart, you can:
- Manage your appointments. Request appointments or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Prepare for your visit. Complete forms and questionnaires before your visit.
- Access your test results. View your results and your doctor’s comments within days.
- Communicate with your care team. Get answers to medical questions without phone tag or unnecessary appointments.
- Pay bills online. Pay copays and bills from home.
- Request prescription refills. Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
How do I sign up?
Before a MyChart account can be created, we must verify the identity of the individual requesting the account, in order to protect the health information of our patients. This can happen a few ways:
- Self sign-up. Visit MyPatientChart.org and click Sign Up Now. Enter your information and submit the form (which uses a secure third-party identity verification system) to activate your account. Self sign-up is only available for patients age 18+.
- MyChart for adolescents. MyChart accounts can be established by anyone age 12 years or older who is a patient at a participating BJC HealthCare or Washington University Physicians facility. Adolescents between the ages of 12-17 should complete the MyChart application here.
- Email from your provider’s office. This will include a link that automatically enrolls you in MyChart. Click the link and follow the instructions to activate your account.
- Activation code from your provider’s office. Visit MyPatientChart.org and click Have An Activation Code? Enter the code. Your code expires 90 days from date of issue. Follow the instructions to activate your account.
Can I access my family member’s health record?
Yes, you may access a child or adult’s health record in MyChart. This is called Proxy access and allows a caregiver or family member to log into their personal MyChart account, and then connect to information regarding a family member. A Proxy Application Form must be completed and returned to one of our medical facilities to request access to MyChart.
Download the MyChart Proxy Application for:
- Patients Ages 0-11 Years
- Patients Ages 12-17 Years (Full Access)
- Patients Ages 12-17 Years (Limited Access)
- Patients Medically Unable to Obtain a MyChart Account
- For adults: Adults (aged 18+ years) can log in to their own MyChart account and directly request that proxy access be given to their spouse or other loved one.
If you are having trouble setting up your account, call 866-273-1966.