To make an appointment at the Center for Advanced Medicine, call 314-362-3181.
To make an appointment at Missouri Baptist Medical Center, call 314-996-6075 .
Washington University Gynecologic Oncology specialists provide the highest quality of individualized care to women who are diagnosed with possible gynecologic cancer or pre-cancerous conditions and those with gynecologic malignancies.
We also offer a gynecologic cancer risk counseling service for families desiring current information regarding the inheritance of gynecologic cancer, genetic testing for cancer predisposition and individualized gynecologic cancer risk assessment as it relates to their family history of cancer.
Services provided by Washington University Gynecologic Oncologists include the treatment of:
- Gynecologic cancer of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, endometrium, vulva, vagina and cervix
- Women who have had abnormal pap smears and/or cervical lesions and are in need of additional tests to rule out the possibility of cervical cancer
- Abnormal uterine bleeding to rule out endometrial cancer
- Vulvar irritations and/or lesions to rule out vulvar cancer
- Adnexal or pelvic masses to rule out ovarian cancer
- Women previously diagnosed or receiving primary treatment for a gynecologic cancer from another provider
Washington University gynecologic oncologists provide patients with innovative gynecologic treatment options using the latest procedures available.
Our gynecologic oncologists possess experience treating the most difficult forms of female reproductive cancers, and the complications that can arise following successful treatment.
Schedule an appointment today with a Washington University gynecologic oncologist at the Center for Advanced Medicine or Missouri Baptist Medical Center.