To make an appointment, call 314-362-8200.
Patients already diagnosed with prostate cancer: Schedule a second opinion appointment (in-person) online.
Conditions of the urogenital tract are treated by Washington University urologic surgeons. Our team of specialists offers a wide range of innovative treatment options — both surgical and nonsurgical — for medical conditions including the prostate and testicles in males, and the kidneys and bladder in both males and females.
Services include treatment of:
- Benign prostate disease (BPH)
- Bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular cancer
- Blood in urine
- Enlarged prostate
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) (medication, devices and penile implant surgery)
- Kidney stones
- Male infertility (including varicocele)
- Pediatric urologic surgery
- Penile curvature (Peyronie’s Disease)
- Prostate cancer second opinion
- Reconstructive surgery
- Renal and kidney mass
- Testicular pain
- Urinary incontinence
- Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal