It’s no secret, our bodies change in ways we wish they wouldn’t. Aging bones and muscles translate to daily aches, while diseases interrupt our lives.
It helps to know more about the medical conditions that affect us as we age, and how to treat them.
Washington University Physicians and Delmar Gardens invite you to attend FREE lectures on a range of medical topics that pertain to the health of people over the age of 60. The lectures are open to all ages – you might learn something that will help you, your partner or your parent.
Speaker will begin at 10:30 am. Barista with donut and Danish breakfast bar opens at 9:45 am. Valet parking is available. Seating is limited — see below to RSVP.
Come to one, come to them all! Choose the Delmar Gardens location that is best for you:
Garden Villas South
13457 Tesson Ferry Road
St. Louis, MO 63128
- Wed., July 18, 10:30 Pelvic Floor Disorders: Don’t Suffer Silently
- Wed., Aug. 1, 10:30 a.m. Sleep Disorders: When You Don’t Snooze, You Lose
- Wed., Aug. 22, 10:30 a.m. Memory Loss: Is it Alzheimer’s?
- Wed., Sept. 19, 10:30 a.m. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Wound Healing
- Wed., Oct. 17, 10:30 a.m. Truths and Myths of Heart Disease
RSVP: email@example.com or 314-843-7788
13590 S Outer Forty Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63017
- Wed., July 25, 10:30 Pelvic Floor Disorders: Don’t Suffer Silently
- Wed., Aug. 8, 10:30 a.m. Sleep Disorders: When You Don’t Snooze, You Lose
- Wed., Aug. 29, 10:30 a.m. Memory Loss: Is it Alzheimer’s?
- Wed., Sept. 26, 10:30 a.m. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Wound Healing
- Wed., Oct. 24, 10:30 a.m. Fall Prevention and Movement
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-434-2520