Nedim Durakovic, MD
- Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
- Otology & Neurotology
Sees Patients For
Glomus tumor and other ear tumors. Hearing, balance and facial nerve disorders. Vertigo, chronic ear infections, cochlear implants, otosclerosis, cholesteatoma, chronic ear disease, vestibular schwannoma (acoustic neuroma), hearing restoration, temporal bone tumors, and CSF leaks.
- Center for Advanced Medicine4921 Parkview PlaceSt. Louis, MO 63110Fax: 314-747-5592Appointments:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center – Medical Building C3009 N. Ballas RoadSt. Louis, MO 63131Suite: 380CAppointments:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital – Medical Building 41044 North Mason RoadCreve Coeur, MO 63141Suite: L20Appointments:
- Christian Hospital – Medical Office Building 211125 Dunn RoadSt. Louis, MO 63136Suite: 201Floor: 2Appointments:
Academic Title(s)Assistant Professor, OtolaryngologyHead and Neck Surgery
Cochlear implantation and skull base surgery.
Publications & Research
2019 Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
2017 Washington University School of Medicine/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
2012 Brown University Medical School, Providence, RI