Zachary Meyer, MD
- Pediatric Orthopedics
Sees Patients For
Dr. Meyer cares for pediatric and adolescent patients with orthopedic injuries and conditions. He has a particular interest in the treatment of lower extremity disorders, such as hip dysplasia (both developmental and neuromuscular), slipped capital femoral epiphysis, Perthes disease of the hip, Blount’s disease, bowlegs, knock knee, clubfeet, flatfeet, cavovarus feet, bunions, tarsal coalitions, foot and ankle trauma, upper and lower extremity fractures, post traumatic deformities, nonunions, cerebral palsy, and limb differences.
- Shriners Hospital for Children - St. Louis
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital1 Childrens PlaceSt. Louis, MO 63110Suite: 4S60Appointments:
- St. Louis Children’s Specialty Care Center – South County5114 Midamerica PlaceSt. Louis, MO 63129Suite: 1EAppointments:
- Shriners Hospitals for Children4400 Clayton AvenueSt. Louis, MO 63110Appointments:
Academic Title(s)Assistant Professor, Orthopedic Surgery
Division of Pediatric and Adolescent Orthopedic Surgery <br
Dr. Meyer's research interests include clubfoot treatment, femoral growth disturbance after open hip reduction, and circular external fixation for pediatric fractures.
Publications & Research
2021 Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Dallas, TX
2020 Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
2015 Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO