Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is conveniently located one mile west of I-270 on Olive Boulevard in Creve Coeur. Specialized care at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital includes Siteman Cancer Center, emergency care, heart and vascular, imaging and sleep medicine. A full range of inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures includes colorectal, urology, orthopedics, plastics, ENT, digestive diseases, bariatrics and ophthalmology.
The hospital has the latest amenities and technology including an updated emergency department, patient care areas and operating rooms.
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital campus includes four medical office buildings for outpatient procedures and office visits. Each medical office building has free parking adjacent to each building:
- Medical Office Building 1: 1040 N. Mason Road, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- Medical Office Building 2: 10 Barnes West Drive, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- Medical Office Building 3: 1020 N. Mason Road, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- Medical Office Building 4: 1044 N. Mason Road, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- 969 Building: 969 N. Mason Road, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission. This accreditation is evidence that the hospital, through its own voluntary efforts, meets or exceeds the standards of excellence required by the Joint Commission. Joint Commission Accreditation is internationally recognized as a measure of an organization’s high standards and clinical quality performance.
For more information, call 314-996-3880.